We don't enjoy using legal-ese because it's not really our vibe, yet it's good practice to provide these kinds of policies. Our hope is that you will basically be a good citizen in using our site, and adhere to the same values that St. Leo embodies. In legal terms, it looks like this.
By using the St. Leo web site, you agree to the following:
- St. Leo does not assume any liability arising from your use of our site.
- We have the right to change it as we'd like without giving any notice.
- We own our site and the graphics on it. All of the content, graphics and photos belong to St. Leo or are used with permission from another organization (such as YouTube). We are mindful about using other people's stuff.
- The St. Leo website is subject to Washington state law.
USE OF MATERIALS
When it comes to the content on the site, we require the following:
- You can download or view our content for personal, non-commercial use only. You can share it far and wide--just don't charge for it, pass it off as your own, or alter it in weird ways and then say it’s ours. You got it for free, so pass it on for free, dig
- Trade names and graphics are owned by St. Leo; however, you are welcome to share them far and wide. Share, share, share!
- You cannot modify the content or remove copyright.
We thank you sincerely for your support. Your donation to St. Leo is non-refundable. If you have any questions, please email Jeff Bemis at email@example.com.
St. Leo respects your privacy. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit it to us via one of our forms. If you do not want us to collect your data, please do not send it to us or opt-in to our electronic newsletter.
If you do submit your personal data, we may use it in these ways:
- We may use that information to process donations.
- We may analyze the information to cultivate better services.
- We may use that information to contact you about your inquiry or related to services we think you'll appreciate.
ut, please trust that we will NEVER share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations, except where delivery of your order requires us to do so (like when you make a donation through the donation software).
The St. Leo enewsletter contains an unsubscribe link. If you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive our communications. If you continue to get our enewsletter after unsubscribing, we apologize! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make double-dog sure to update our database.
GET BACK, JACK
Thanks for reading! Now get back to the good stuff here.